Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is scheduled to exhibit at Modern Day Marine September 17 — 19, 2019 at Lejeune Field, Quantico Marine Corps Base. Our exhibit can be found at booth #2206.
Hutchinson’s innovative products on display include; Runflats, lightweight aluminum wheels, road wheels, track, Tire Saver Shield™ and Safetank self-sealing fuel tanks.
Troop carriers, fuel delivery trucks, public transportation, security, and off-road vehicles use our products to get through the harshest of situations. When the world has mission-critical vehicles, Hutchinson is the name they turn to. Hutchinson provides innovative products and proactive support that exceeds our customers’ expectations and meets the demands of tomorrow’s lighter and more survivable vehicles.
“We are honored to display our world-class mobility and survivability solutions first hand to the men and women serving our nation”, said Andy Barker, CEO. Representatives on hand to answer questions, as well as conduct presentations about our products, include; Mark Van Drie, Colonel (Ret), U.S. Army, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Jim McManus, Vice President of OEM Sales, Paul Ardovini, Product Manager, and Alexander Dean, Business Development/Account Manager.
We encourage expo attendees to visit our exhibit and learn about the capability improvements and advancements we’ve made on the products below:
- Runflats – In the event of flat tires, Runflats allow Marines to ensure mobility and safety in all terrain and combat situations. Enables Marines to maintain mobility to complete the mission and return the crew safely to base.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels – Lightweight aluminum wheel has proven performance in the toughest environments, both off-road and in combat. High-load aluminum wheels allow dramatic weight reduction over steel wheels.
- Road wheels and track – Provides a performance increase, life cycle cost reduction and increased OPTEMPO. Road wheels, track and track pads allow for less downtime in the field and lower maintenance and replacement costs.
- Tire Saver Shield – Creates a barrier between the tire sidewall and damaging terrain such and sharp rocks and debris. Prevents sharp elements from puncturing and destroying the tire, masks thermal signature, fire retardant and terrain resistant.
- Safetank self-sealing fuel tanks – Provides self-sealing protection for military and security vehicle fuel tanks. Fuel tanks instantly seal holes when punctured.
Hutchinson will be sharing space with recently acquired Midé, a leader in the application of smart material technology. Midé will feature The Biomass Incinerating Stirling Cycle Energy Provider (BISCEP). BISCEP is a waste-to-energy system capable of burning biomass (such as trash, leaves, and wood) and converting that heat to electricity, reducing the warfighters dependency on liquid fuel.
Booth appointments can be scheduled in advance by contacting Michele Christian, via email, [email protected] or by phone, 609-858-5691.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Tuesday, September 17th 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 18th 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday, September 19th 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Quantico Marine Corps Base
About Hutchinson Industries Inc.
Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is the premier manufacturer of enhanced mobility components for vehicles within the defense, security and commercial industries. Our product offerings include runflats for all size vehicles and performance specifications, tire beadlocks, tactical aluminum wheels with integrated CTIS, tracked vehicle road wheels, steel track, segmented composite rubber track, Tire Saver Shield™ to prevent sidewall punctures, and Safetank light-weight self-sealing fuel tanks. Hutchinson specializes in matching the appropriate tire, wheel and mobility device to optimize the performance of each component and meet the mobility needs of the customer. Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is headquartered in Trenton, NJ, with a subsidiary in Buffalo, NY.
Midé is an advanced engineering company based in Woburn, Massachusetts, specializing in smart material technology and mechatronics, and serving a wide range of markets including Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Defense, and Manufacturing Industries. Midé develops, produces and markets high-performance products such as piezoelectric transducers and actuators, HydroActive™ bulkhead shaft seals, and other innovative solutions. Midé was acquired by Hutchinson Industries Inc, in July 2019.
About Modern Day Marine
Modern Day Marine is co-sponsored by the Exposition’s home base, the Marine Corps Base, Quantico. MCB Quantico, home to the Combat Development Command and the Marine Corps Systems Command, is responsible for setting requirements, developing equipment and systems, and purchasing the equipment and systems that the Marine Corps will rely on in the years to come. These vital and unique functions play a large part in positioning Modern Day Marine as the premier military equipment, systems, services and technology exposition.