SecureBand™ Wheel Safety System
Maintain vehicle control and tire security after a blowout or puncture with Hutchinson’s lightweight, flexible wheel safety system – SecureBand™.
The Hutchinson SecureBand™ is an effective solution to rapid tire deflation due to punctures and blow-outs. SecureBand™ provides drivers the security and peace of mind to help prevent roll-overs and maintain control of their vehicle in the event of a rapid tire deflation regardless of the speed or road surface.
SecureBand™ easily installs over the wheel well to help prevent the tire from coming off during a blowout or puncture, allowing the driver to maintain control of the vehicle and travel to a safe stop. It is an easy and affordable safety prevention.
What happens in a blowout?
When the air inside a tire rapidly deflates, the pressure is no longer sufficient to hold the tire in place on the wheel causing the wheel to contact the road surface and the tire to fall off and shred.
At high speeds, rapid tire deflation can be catastrophic, or even fatal to the driver and vehicle occupants. The Hutchinson Secureband helps the driver maintain vehicle control and travel to a safe stop.
Benefits of SecureBand
- Easily installs over the wheel well to prevent the tire from coming off during a blowout or puncture, allowing driver to maintain control of the vehicle and travel to a safe stop
- Helps prevent roll-overs and allows driver to maintain conrol of the vehicle and travel to a safe stop
- Easy and affordable safety prevention
- Proven performance: in use with law enforcement and emergency services for over a decade on thousands of vehicles
how the SecureBand compares to others
- 1-piece design vs. multi-piece design
- User-friendly installation compared to other well fillers
- Lightweight, flexible design for easy installation
- No wheel damage during installation as seen with rigid designs
- No impact on wheel balancing and driving performance
- Adjustable length and width to fit all wheel profiles
- Installed to a specified torque to assure proper fitment and performance