Hutchinson has provided field-tested mobility solutions to the military for decades. Hutchinson products continue to perform in all major military conflicts.
That same performance is available to Paramilitary and Special Operations Forces as well as Civilian Security in a low visibility package. The wheel, with a high mobility runflat and beadlock combination, has the appearance of a standard original equipment wheel but with increased load capacity and mobility.
Tires can be the primary target to immobilize a wheeled vehicle. A vehicle must escape at high speeds or complete its mission with one or all the tires flat. The Hutchinson Runflat has proven to be priceless to the protection of the passengers and its vehicle. The Hutchinson family of runflats are relied upon worldwide to ensure mobility and safety in all-terrain and combat situations.
Hutchinson 1-Piece and 2-Piece Aluminum Wheels
Hutchinson wheels have been field-tested and continue to perform in all major military conflicts. That same performance is available in a low visibility package. The wheel, with a high mobility runflat and beadlock combination, has the appearance of a standard original equipment wheel but with increased load capacity and mobility.
SafeTank Self-sealing Fuel Tanks
Vehicle fuel tanks are vulnerable to shots or punctures. The Hutchinson SafeTank is protected by a specially developed self-sealing outer coating. Entry and exit holes seal instantly, retaining the fuel inside the tank and minimizing the potential ignition of spilled fuel.
Hutchinson Mobility Solutions
Cash-In-Transit/Armored Transportation Services Vehicles
- Trucks that specialize in moving money need tactical wheels to support heavy weights while protecting passengers and precious cargo. Runflats are available for vehicles that must operate in higher risk environments.
Armored Civilian/Government Vehicles
- High-profile individuals, such as heads of state, political figures, businesspersons, VIPs, and celebrities, use armored cars for protection from assaults, bullets, and blasts. Hutchinson provides mobility solutions to return the vehicle and its passengers to a safe environment in the event of an assault.
Special Operations Force (SOF) Vehicles
- Special Operation Forces, who operate in both extremely rugged terrain and in populated urban areas, need the best-manufactured mobility solutions that also allow them to blend into their environment. Hutchinson’s unique designs combine high mobility with low visibility and deliver quality when it counts.
- Trucks, like the Ford F550, are upgraded with armor, heavy-duty super-single wheels and runflats to be converted into paramilitary trucks or Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) vehicles. Vehicles designed to transport personnel and equipment in combat areas demand the quality of a heavy-duty wheel and runflat made by Hutchinson.
Non-Standard Commercial Vehicles
- Non-standard commercial vehicles must retain the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) appearance, whether Toyota Hilux, Land Cruiser, Mercedes, Ford platforms or any other type vehicle. Hutchinson works with experts to design military grade wheels, runflats and SafeTank solutions on standard and up-armored trucks and SUVs.