Tire Saver Shield™
Easy to install, puncture resistant, sidewall protection for tires. Ideal for heavy industry equipment used in open-pit mining, port operations, steel industry, precast concrete, construction, oil and gas, quarry and demolition applications.
Hutchinson’s Tire Saver Shield™ is constructed for use in extreme operating conditions and significantly reduces tire consumption, and the costs related to punctures. The product is suitable for underground and open-pit mining, port operations, precast concrete, construction, oil and gas, and military applications.
Tire Saver Shield™ is made from a reinforced elastomer material ensuring maximum protection from hazards that compromise the tires vulnerable sidewall. This barrier provides penetration resistance against sharp-edged foreign objects.
The Mega Tire Saver Shield®, sold and installed in sections, can accommodate the tire sidewall on large mining vehicles.
TIRE SAVER SHIELD VIDEO OVERVIEW
Benefits of using Hutchinson’s Tire Saver Shield™
- Protects the tire sidewall from cuts and impacts at any operating pressure
- Mirrors the sidewall profile at varied tire operating pressures
- Reduces thermal signature of tire
- No effect on the operating temperature of the tire
- Robust and affordable alternative to tire chains
- Safe, secure, and certified mounting methods