Hutchinson’s Tire Saver Shield™ is constructed for use in extreme operating conditions. The product is suitable for underground and open-pit mining, port operations, steel industry, precast concrete, construction, oil and gas, quarry and demolition applications.
Tire Saver Shield™ is made from a reinforced elastomer material ensuring maximum protection from hazards that compromise the tires vulnerable sidewall. This barrier provides penetration resistance against sharp-edged foreign objects.
Benefits of using Hutchinson’s Tire Saver Shield™
- Protects the tire sidewall from cuts and impacts
- Mirrors the sidewall profile at varied tire operating pressures
- No effect on the operating temperature of the tire
- Robust and affordable alternative to tire chains
- Safe, secure, and certified mounting methods
- Easy to install and maintain
Quick and Easy Mounting Methods
- The Tire Saver Shield is easily mounted on certified flange with integrated mounting ring for three-piece wheel
- Lug Nut Protector with certified integrated mounting ring for use on Class V forklifts
- OTR Wheel Engineering can supply one-piece wheels with certified integrated mounting ring