Hutchinson Industries Inc.
Hutchinson Industries Inc., is headquartered in Trenton, New Jersey. It is home to the Defense & Mobility Systems Division of the Hutchinson Group, founded in 1853. Hutchinson designs and manufactures smart solutions for a world on the move and contributes to future mobility on land, in the air, and at sea. For over 30 years Hutchinson Industries, Inc. has contributed to the mobility of the future. Innovating constantly, developing our multiple areas of expertise and working to achieve operational excellence, we’re ready today for the challenges of tomorrow.
Hutchinson Industries is registered by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls as a manufacturer of defense articles under ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations).
Hutchinson Industries, Inc. (CAGE Code 62161) is a Joint Certification Program (JCP) qualified contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense and Canadian Department of National Defence.
Hutchinson Industries is a proud member of the following organizations;
WHAT WE DO
Hutchinson’s products include:
- Lightweight Aluminum Wheels
- Wheel Covers & Wheel Steps
- Safetank Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks
- Road Wheels and Track
- Complete Wheel Assemblies
- Integrated CTIS (Central Tire Inflation System)
- Industrial Stock and Net Shapes
- High Complexity Aerospace Machined Parts
Trusted in demanding applications around the world
Hutchinson engineered vehicle mobility solutions are proven and trusted in a wide variety of markets:
- Military Vehicles
- Security Services
- Up-Armoring Contractors
- OEM Specialty Vehicles
- Police and Emergency Response
- Public Transport: Buses, People Movers, Monorail
- Government (Federal / State / Local / Contractors)
- Cash In Transit (CIT) Transport Services
- Mining / Agricultural / Construction
- Off-Road Recreational Vehicles
Designed and built in our state-of-the-art facilities
Hutchinson’s experienced engineers can design, engineer and manufacture mobility solutions to meet every specialized need. Whether the requirements are for automobiles, trucks, military vehicles, high-security limousines, material handling equipment or monorail/people mover systems – Hutchinson can help. Hutchinson’s service includes all required certifications of compliance, performed by independent testing laboratories, to whatever standards are required by the end-user.