Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is scheduled to exhibit at the AUSA (the Association of United States Army) Global Force Symposium and Exposition in Huntsville Alabama, March 26 — 28, 2019. Our exhibit can be found at booth #539.
Hutchinson’s innovative products on display include; Runflats, lightweight aluminum wheels, road wheels and track, Tire Saver Shield™ and Safetank self-sealing fuel tanks.
Hutchinson protects some of the most important vehicles in the world. Troop carriers, fuel delivery trucks, public transportation, security, and off-road vehicles use our products to get through the harshest of situations. When the world has mission-critical vehicles, Hutchinson is the name they turn to. Hutchinson provides innovative products and proactive support that exceeds our customers’ expectations and meets the demands of tomorrow’s lighter and more survivable vehicles. “We are thrilled to exhibit and present products that meet the demand of lighter and more survivable combat vehicles. It is our mission, and an honor, to develop products that allow our soldiers to complete the mission and return safely to base”, said Michele Christian, Global Marketing Specialist.
Representatives on hand to answer questions as well as conduct presentations about our products include; Mark Van Drie, Colonel (Ret), U.S. Army, Hutchinson Defense & Mobility Systems Business Development Manager, David A. Plunkett, Hutchinson Defense & Mobility Systems Business Development/Account Manager, Rocky Kmiecik, Colonel (Ret), U.S. Army AUSA FT Benning Chapter President and Hutchinson Product Manager, Paul Ardovini.
We encourage expo attendees to visit our exhibit and learn about the capability improvements and advancements we’ve made on the products below:
- Runflats – In the event of a flat tire, Runflats allow soldiers to ensure mobility and safety in all terrain and combat situations. Enables soldiers to maintain mobility to complete the mission and return the crew safely to base.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels – Lightweight aluminum wheel has proven performance in the toughest environments, both off-road and in combat. High-load aluminum wheels allow dramatic weight reduction over steel wheels.
- Road wheels and track – Provides a performance increase, life cycle cost reduction and increased OPTEMPO. Road wheels, track and track pads allow for less downtime in the field and lower maintenance and replacement costs.
- Safetank self-sealing fuel tanks – Provides self-sealing protection for military and security vehicle fuel tanks. Fuel tanks instantly seal holes when punctured.
- Tire Saver Shield – Creates a barrier between the tire sidewall and damaging terrain such and sharp rocks and debris. Prevents sharp elements from puncturing and destroying the tire, masks thermal signature, fire retardant and terrain resistant.
Booth appointments can be scheduled in advance by contacting Michele Christian, via email, [email protected] or by phone, 609-858-5691.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Monday, March 26th 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, March 27th 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, March 28th 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Von Braun Center
700 Monroe St SW
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
About Hutchinson Industries Inc.
Hutchinson Industries Inc. is the premier manufacturer of engineered mobility solutions for wheeled and tracked combat, security, off-road, and commercial/industrial vehicles. Hutchinson’s products include; Runflats, lightweight aluminum wheels, road wheels and track, Tire Saver Shield™ and Safetank self-sealing fuel tanks.
About AUSA ILW Global Force Symposium & Exposition
The 2019 AUSA ILW Global Force Symposium & Exposition is a three-day event that includes presentations from the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology), the United States Army Materiel Command, and the United States Army Training and Doctrine Command. The symposium explores the capabilities outlined in the Army Operating Concept and how the force transforms from being adaptive to driving innovation for Force 2025 and beyond. Special guest presentations, coupled with panel discussions from senior military and industry leaders, address critical points of acquisition, research and development, and partnering between military and industry.