Rock Monster by Hutchinson is pleased to announce Rhino-Rack will feature a Jeep Rubicon outfitted with Rock Monster Internal Double Beadlock Wheels at booth #35087 during the 2019 SEMA Show. Rock Monster Wheels is the DOT certified, street legal solution for any driver who needs to “air down” for greater traction on rocks, sand, mud, snow, loose dirt, or any off-road surface.
The Rock Monster by Hutchinson internal double beadlock system gives you the best of both worlds because it delivers unparalleled traction and safety while operating off-road, in a design that is street legal. Once Rock Monster wheels are installed, switching from on-road to off-road use and back again, in just a few minutes, is as easy as decreasing or increasing tire air pressure through your standard air valve stem or an available central tire inflation system.
Rock Monster wheels provide a variety of benefits in safety, performance, convenience, and cost:
- Military-grade wheels adapted for civilian use.
- Increases vehicle mobility and maneuverability.
- Eliminates the tire from spinning on the rim.
- Prevents dangerous vehicle rollover caused by the loss of tire bead seating.
- It does not negatively affect tire life or performance. Tires perform at optimum effectiveness under high-torque, low-pressure conditions.
- For all low-pressure requirements. Seals in low-PSI air, keeps out foreign materials like dirt, sand, and water.
- No special tools required for field installation.
Our off-road recreational Rock Monster™ Wheel with internal double beadlock is a prepackaged solution available in sizes for many popular 4×4 vehicles. Visit www.rockmonsterwheels.com for more details. Contact your favorite dealer and demand Rock Monster by Hutchinson by name!