QUOTES FROM THE TROOPS
The Stryker Brigade Combat Team thanks us for our innovative technology.
"These products have made travel safer for all, but especially for soldiers...Your efforts and innovations undoubtedly saved many lives."
Robert W. Schumitz
Colonel, US Army
All types of vehicles can be subjected to the dangers of explosion caused by gunfire, mines and IED’s, and various security threats. To increase survivability, a vehicle with appropriate protection is required. Vehicles equipped with Safetank protected fuel tanks have a greater chance to complete missions and return crews safely.
The SAFETANK self sealing outer coating seals entry and exit holes instantly:
- Retains fuel in tank
- Minimizes potential ignition of spilled fuel
Fire Suppression / Anti-Explosion
The SAFETANK outer coating closes off wounds and stops fuel leaks:
- Reduces risk of fire and explosion
- Fire retardant layer prevents crew injury from external fires
- Internal fillers inhibit ignition of fuel vapor during blast and penetration
Safetank protective coating:
- Eliminates need for armor plates, metal or composite
- Enables use of lightweight tank material: plastic or aluminum
- Can reduce system weight up to 220lbs. on some applications
The outer layer of the SAFETANK can take impacts from heavy debris and withstands the harsh conditions seen by military off road vehicles
Rapid Prototyping Multi Jet Modeling (MJM)
- Full scale parts in a matter of hours
- Reduced time to market
- Provides customers a hands on feel for form, fit and function
- Very accurate (+/-.002) tolerances
Small arms fire and machine gun fire can cause loss of valuable fuel during transport.
- 1 gallon of fuel delivered = $400.00, Safetank can seal wounds from heavy machine gun and blast shrapnel
- Guarantee availability of fuel
- Enable completion of critical delivery and logistic transports Tanker Protection